Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

  FRONT
INSIDE

   I have one last Christmas tag to post. This one I made for my hairdresser, Angela, who I have been going to for 20 years. I posted the card I made for Mike's hairdresser also, which you can see HERE. It has the same sentiment, but a different card entirely.
  The image on the front is from Graphics Fairy. I tinted her with chalks, added some bling for a necklace and in her hair. The image on the inside is from Magic Moonlight Studios. She was already tinted, but I made her cheeks a little rosier!
  I could not resist the big hair lady and I have been waiting to use this image on a card for Angie. The woman on the front is holding a curling iron, which worked out perfectly. 
  I call these tags I make a Tag/Card. I attach the tag to cs and it opens at the bottom.


If you look real close, you can see me taking the picture of the tag through my light box! Baubles are from The Dollar Store, brown jingle bell from Michaels.
This long shot shows the ribbon and the tulle.


Hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday with family and friends! Are we all stuffed with turkey? 
Wishes
Debbie
^..^

6 comments:

craftattack said...

Lovely tag, your hairdresser will love it. No turkey here, too much for one person! Valerie

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a fabulous tag. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas.

Ally White Cat said...

I love your tag. Did you have a good Christmas?

susan s.

Sharon said...

Oh I just love this Debbie!!! Fantastic!!

Lindart said...

Love the tag Debbie! Your hairdresser will too! Happy New Year!

Marjie Kemper said...

Another beauty! I bet she loved it. Your baubles are all cool too, especially the mirrored one. Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...