Friday, October 7, 2011

TOFF#15 Music, Bowie, China Girl

David Bowie
click on photo for larger image
   Isn't he handsome?! This is a digi stamp created by the very talented Miss Lily over at The Octopode Factory
   I made this card for a co-worker/friend who was turning the big 3-0. She is also a huge Bowie fan, AND, she spent 3 months in China, so I had to add the song title, "China Girl"! AND, it has fall colours too, don't ya think?! The stars are all aligned today! Happy Birthday Grace! A pleasure making this card!


Couple of closeups. Click on photos for larger images:
Used coloured pencils. Not a big Copic person. 
Prefer pencils & chalk ; more forgiving.
Fortune cookies are from Google images. Sentiments are from computer. Background is done with Distress Inks, Fired Brick and Mustard Seed. Chinese paper is from web. Flowers are from a punch.
Entered in: The Octopode Factory challenge: TOFF#15 Music


Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you head over to the Octopode Challenge Blog to see the other entries, or join in the fun!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY FELLOW CANADIANS! 
Have a great weekend with family and friends! Don't eat too much turkey! Yummy!

Debbie
^..^

6 comments:

craftattack said...

Love your David Bowie! I went to a concert way back in the 80s - ancient history! Have a great weekend, and enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family! Hugs, Valerie

Sharon said...

I love David Bowie and your creation is amazing Debbie!!!! Love that song too - now it's "stuck" in my head LOL!!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Debbie
This is the most fun.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful card, love the colors and the image. I've the song in my ears, now.

Bubbles said...

I LOVE it... how fantastic is he?!?
Of course, now I have to listen to the Gene Genie whilst looking for a film to watch... that film will have to be ... LABYRINTH! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, I must say that I loved receiving it. I am and always will be a huge fan of his. Very jealous of you CraftAttack for being able to see Bowie live.
Thanks again Debbie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...