Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Bling, TSC23

Happy Halloween Dahling!
I'm back! I have exciting news! First, I'm pleased as punch! Kim Prince invited me to be part of The Stampsmith Design Team for 6 months!! How awesome is that! Thank you Kim! I am honoured!

Second. The Stampsmith online store has a fabulous new look and we are all very excited about it! Estelle and Holly did a wonderful job on the new look! You have to check it out!

So. Let's talk about one of my fav Stampsmith stamps, Bling. Bling is that stunning sultry dame on my Halloween card. She reminds me of the actresses you would see in those old movies from the '40s. My parents were big fans of those old b&w movies. That's how I got hooked. She sort of looks devilish, don't you think?

The background is spritzed with Glimmer Mists Red Velvet, Key Lime Pie, Haunted, Pop Rocks. The spiderweb around the card is ribbon; Martha Stewart drippy goo edge punch and ; MS bats; black sparkly ribbon from Michaels ; I used glitter pens for her eyes and lips; chalk on her cheeks; Stickles on her jewels.

Karen a veteran Stampsmith DT member has chosen "Halloween" as the theme for the Stampsmith Challenge for the month of October. 

This is new, so take note. The Stampsmith Challenge themes begin on the 1st of every month. A winner will be drawn at the end of each month.  Artwork that has at least one Stampsmith stamp will be eligible to win a Stampsmith gift card to use in the online store! Who doesn't like rubber!

I would like to thank Valerie who is also a Stampsmith DT member for helping out "the newbie"! Thanks Val!


Thanks for stopping by! Leave a word or two before you go! HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!

9 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Debbie
It will be such fun working alongside you as part of The Stampsmith DT.
Bling never looked so good LOL. She is most definitely a vamp, isn't she?
Love your background.
Wishes
Lynne

craftattack said...

Great piece. This witch would be classed over here as *sexy hexy*! Have a great weekend, Valerie

morkaren said...

Skønt Halloween kort, jeg kan også godt lide "hovedet" på din blog, det er ren vintage. v.h. morkaren.

Bubbles said...

She's definitely got a glint in her eye and a plan in her mind... she looks fab!
Congrats HUGELY on your new position... yay !!!

Wax Beach Artist said...

I love her Debbie, fantastic! I like the way your mind works!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Debbie, that's a fantastic Halloween card.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Oups, I forgot - congrats to your new DT - job :)

inkypinkycraft said...

Congrats on your dt job, well done you, fab tag too.trace x

Sue said...

Congratulations on your DT post Debbie, and I love your card, she's definitely a Hollywood baddie daaaaarlink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...