Monday, October 17, 2011

Black Hat Society, Simon & Frank!

Black Hat Society Annual Tea
click on photo for larger image
  I'm still at it! Got to get all this Halloween out of my system! When I saw this image from The Sum Of All Crafts, I knew I had to make a tag. Simon Says Stamp and Show Monday challenge this week is to show some stripes. Art With No Boundaries is into a 3rd week of their October/Halloween challenge.
  Just bought this beautiful striped ribbon at Michaels and it really goes well with the ladies. The tea image is from The Graphics Fairy.
   Words are from the computer. Background is a combination of TH DI in Dusty Concord, Rusty Hinge, Marmalade. Spiderweb stamp is also TH. The spider stamp is Martha Stewart and I added some bling. Black crochet lace is KaiserCraft. Black ribbon is from Dollar Store.


Closeups. Click on photos for larger image:

Entered this tag in:
1. Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Stripes
2. Art With No Boundaries Oct/Halloween Wk 3



Thanks for taking the time to stop and look. Leave a word or two before you go. Head on over to the challenges and see the awesome art and enter something yourself! Get inky! Get Halloween out of your system and make something!


Debbie
^..^ 

21 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh this is just amazing Debbie!!!! Great image and love the little "Black Hat Society" text!! Our new Halloween challenge just started over at Art With No Boundaries - woudl love you to join in again this fortnight!!

Debi said...

Great spooky tag Debbie, Debi x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your great tag- fun image- n all of the embellishments- love the ribbon. What a fun video of Frank!

PetraB said...

A brilliant tag, I love the image of the ladies!

Chris / CS Designs said...

Debbie, I just love all your work and this is such a cool Art Tag. Thank you for playing along in our October/Halloween challenge at Art With No Boundaries.
:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/

craftattack said...

Great tag Deb, LOVE it! Valerie

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

It made me smile...very nice creation!

greetings, Alie :-)

alicaz said...

cool tag, very creative..
Did you know you won the September prize at Shopping Our Stash? Please contact Carla to claim your prize ;)

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG - LOVE IT! Love the Black Hat Society.... LOL :)

Jack said...

Fabulous tag, and I love that ribbon.xx

Cindy-Up In Northern Michigan said...

Great tag! Love all the elements and it makes me chuckle too.

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh, Debbie, I'm loving this tag! What a cool image and I love the way you skirted the bottom. Great stuff!

Bubbles said...

Darn it! Another song that'll be playing in my head and I'll be singing out loud for the next day or two *lol*
Your tags are always fantastic - and don't get the whole Halloween bug outta your system yet... I'm loving the art you're creating with Halloween in mind :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulous tag I Love it!!!!
Lynn

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, love the little spider.

Shelly Hickox said...

Love this, Debbie!! Perfect in every way!

Nancy Wethington said...

What a great tag. Love the witchy photo and the striped ruffle! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

June said...

I luv, luv, luv the Black Hat Tea!

Gio said...

gorgeous , fantastic great tag! Brava!

CTgirl said...

This is such a lovely tag!! I like the 'Black Hat Society' idea!!
Thanks for joining us at Art with no Boundaries!
Rene

Shar said...

Great tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...