Saturday, October 8, 2011

All Dolled Up - Stampsmith Celebration!

All dolled up to celebrate the new Stampsmith Store!
   Very exciting news happening over at The Stampsmith Designers Blog. We are celebrating the newly designed online Stampsmith store
   Estelle, the owner, is offering a 10% discount starting Saturday morning, October 8th and ending Sunday evening, October 9th. The discount code is TENOFF, when you're ready to checkout. WAIT! There's more! You could win 1 sheet of unmounted rubber stamps, and 1 single unmounted rubber stamp!! Who doesn't like rubber? 
   Head on over to the The Stampsmith Designers Blog to get all the delicious details! You have to go there to comment on my card and guess what Stampsmith stamp I used in order to be eligible to win the rubber! I used one Stampsmith stamp. That's all I can say! Remember. You can't win if you don't play!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! 
It's Turkey time! We're having ours with family on Sunday, so I'll have Monday to sleep and maybe get a little inky!

And The Winner Is........
I was just over to The Stampsmith Designers Blog and they have the winner posted! It's Laurie Quick! Congrats Laurie! Tough decision on picking out just one sheet of unmounted rubber and 1 single stamp! Thanks to everyone who participated. It was great fun!

Comments on my card posted on the DT blog, were about the colouring of the lovely lady. I used chalks. I find they work the best (for me) on these stamps. I have metallic chalks, pearlescent chalks, matte chalks; a variety to pick from! Chalks are forgiving too. You can use your eraser and blend them or make lighter. I also like to add some dimension by adding bling, glitter glue, or in this case "pearls" layered over top of hers, to make them pop. 


Thanks for your comments here and there, and all those who joined in on the fun! 

Debbie
^..^

6 comments:

Cheri said...

LOVE your blog, Debbie! Great card with Stampsmith rubber stamps. You've made her come to life on the canvas. Lovely!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Debbie
A fabulous card!!
Wishes
Lynne

craftattack said...

Another beautiful card! Valerie

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic card.
Have a nice weekend.

morkaren said...

Sikken et sødt kort. god Weekend til dig morkaren.

Karen said...

Love the coloring!
Flappers #3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...