|click on photo for larger image|
Clowns. They either creep you out, or they're cute and cuddly. I find the old vintage clowns are creepy, but I love them at the same time! If there's a clown in a movie, then you know it's not a good sign! No sir! I can't watch horror movies. If, on the rare occasion I do, then I watch through my fingers. I call it a 5 finger movie!
Ok. How many know where the quote came from, and what the heck does 42 have to do with anything? It's from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Wikipedia will explain it all in a nutshell. Mike is a big fan of the books and the movie, so this tag is for him.
SUPPLIES AND WHAT-NOTS
- clown is from Freubels Freebies
- spritzed tag with Glimmer Mists, Red Velvet and Brick
- added DI Aged Mahogany, Barn Door, Black Soot around edges
- TH stuff: Tissue Tape Hobgoblin set, Script ; Journal Ticket ; Grungeboard square, star, numbers & hinge ; I then smooshed some Distress Stickles Barn Door with my finger on top to give crunchy feel
- finger stamp is from TH Steampunk set
- Stampin' Up! safety pin
- striped paper My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Union Square set
- puffy thingy on star and red glitter brad from Michaels
|Top of tag - click on photo for larger image|
|Bottom - click on photo for larger image|
I feel exposed! First time I used my own "hand printing"!
1. DragonsDream:TIO#9 Mostly Red
2. The Artistic Stamper - September Challenge: Numbers
3. Try It On Tuesdays: Monochrome
4. The Three Muses: Words
5. The Stamp Man CH#31: Monochrome + One Other Colour
6. Paper Traders Art CH: Carnivals & Fairs
Here is the ultimate answer to the meaning of life...
Thanks again for stopping by. Snoop around, but leave a word or two before you go! Make sure you visit the challenges to see the other fabulous artwork! Have a wonderful weekend!