This tag is entered in 2 challenges:
- The Artistic Stamper August Challenge: Macho Men
- Gingersnap Creations: GC112 Colour Challenge: Leather, Iron, Brass
- Ran tag through Cuttlebug using Texture Fade, Retro Circles
- Spritzed tag with Glimmer Mist Silver Sugar and then inked with DI Pumice Stone; inked edges with Black Soot ; chalked with some rust chalk
- Embossed sentiment with The Artful Stamper Rust EP; inked torn edges with DI Black Soot
- Did you know Tim's Philosophy Tags fit perfect inside a bottle cap?! Inserted a brad in hole of tag before gluing into cap
- The Manly Men were stamped on white CS ; embossed with DI Black Soot ; stamped with DI Old Paper; cut out and popped up with foam dots onto Tim's Kraft Glassine Paper (looks just like leather!); wrinkled it first; spritzed a bit with Glimmer Mist Tattered Leather ; tore edge; stapled to tag.
- The Men In Hats stamp is from the TH Steampunk set; the sentiment & star stamps are from TH Grunge Cirque set ; the star was stamped on TH Grungeboard; cut out and smeared with Distress Stickles Rusty Hinge
- Fastener is TH; all other hardware is from Michael's
Here are a couple of closeups. Click on photos for larger images:
I have a video today. One of my favourite bands of all time. We saw them in Toronto last summer. Here's Bon Jovi performing "Work For The Working Man". Great song, and I thought it was perfect for this post. Jon's still got it!! Sing along if you want to! You know you do!
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment or two before you go! Go have a look at the other entries in the challenges! Have a fabulous creative weekend!
Pleased as punch! This card was selected as a "Top Ten Ginger Gem" for this challenge, Gingersnap Creations: GC112 Colour: Leather, Iron, Brass! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the Ginger Gems, the winner, and all those who entered!