Some dirty grungy details:
- Used same DI inks; Antique Linen, Old Paper, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany, Mustard Seed and some Spiced Marmalade on butterfly
- Key is from K&Company; pearls, ribbon, screw brad from Michael's; lace from Dollar Store ; vellum and craft tag, black CS.
- Games spinner and brad on butterfly from TH Idea-ology
- Flourish stamp is from TH Boundless Flight set ; sentiment stamp is from TH Seamless Experience set ; butterfly stamp from TH Spring Sprung set
- Tonic distress and scratching tools
Very excited and very honoured! This tag was selected as one of the "Top 3" in the MMM (MakeMyMonday) Challenge #9 Butterflies or Dragonflies! Thank you to Jacqueline and the DT! Awesome challenges!