- Watercolour background on white CS, using Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Dusty Concord, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender.
- After I dried watercolour bkgrd with heat tool, I spritzed with Glimmer Mist Coffee Shop; used heat tool to dry
- Stamped the image on white CS, then waterecoloured using water brush and same DI with a couple more colours ; cut out and glued onto script image from The Graphics Fairy.
- Sentiment, "Ooh la la" from computer
- Other images (streets of Paris, Eiffel Tower) from Freebie Fun By Cemerony
- Tea stained doily lace with some Vintage Photo. Bought at Dollar Store. Should have bought it all when I first came across it! I have about 4 pkg's of it (some different; some white). They don't sell it anymore! Sob!
- Small flowers from Michael's
- Fashionable Stamping Challenge: Anything Goes. This is a new challenge blog and this is the first challenge.
Very excited and honoured to be selected as a "Top 3" in the first challenge, "Anything Goes" at the Fashionable Stamping Challenge! Awesome!