|Click on photo for larger image|
Love Dr. Seuss! Love all his books! Perfect quote for this card! Can't believe Mike never read any of his books as a kid! Boy, did he miss out!
Entered in 2 challenges:
1. Gingersnap Creations Challenge:
GC113 Chestnut Theme: Babes & Tots
2. The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge:
TOFF #7 Hats And/Or Crowns
Supplies and what I did...
- I printed the images off on transparent/vellum paper and let dry.
- Cut them out and sprayed vellum adhesive on back and stuck them to pre-cut Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper. All paper used was from this paper stack (except black CS)
- distressed all edges and added DI Black Soot around edges
- printed off images on cardstock and cutout bows and shoes and applied to card; used glitter pens
- Sentiment is from the internet; American Typewriter font (my fav at the moment!) and a script font.
- pearls from Michael's
- photo corner punch
Some closeups. Click on photos for larger images:
Here's a great video of Rod Stewart performing "Forever Young". Have a look and listen. Sing a long if you want to. You know you do....
Thanks for stopping by. Have a look around and leave a comment or two before you go! Make sure you check out the other entries in these challenges! Awesome creativity going on out there! Enjoy your weekend!
So very proud! This card was picked as at Top 10 Ginger Gem in the Gingersnap Creations Babes & Tots Challenge! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the Ginger Gems and the winner and everyone who entered!