|Red, Orange, Yellow, Twinkie & Spykee|
- Distress Inks used: Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Brushed Corduroy around the edge. The technique is the Color Block Technique. YouTube has Tim Holtz demonstrating this technique. Great video.
- Twinkie and Spykee are both Stampotique Original Stamps.
- Twinkie was stamped on white CS and watercoloured with DI to match background. Added some matching glitter pens to his clothes. Spykee's head was stamped on white CS and then coloured with glitter pens.
- The flower is Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die. Used vellum. Sprayed flower and tag with orange and yellow Clearsnap Smooch-Spritz, and Red Velvet Glimmer Mist
- Kitchen string, sentiment is from computer ; flesh and blush coloured pencils for their faces. Atyou Spica Glitter Pens, which I bought locally at Carsand-Mosher ; Orange and Lipstick.
- The "balloon" is circle punched from a paint chip! Love paint chips!
Look around and leave a word or two before you go!