|And now for my next career...|
I'm also entering this card in the MMM Challenge 8 - Vintage - Lace and Pearls. Make sure you go over and see the other fabulous entries.
Click on photos for larger images. She has bling in her belly button:
- Belly Dancer image from Vintage Hearth. Although I have seen it several times in Google Images when you search on: vintage belly dancer
- Lace from Walmart
- Fabric roses are Tim Holtz Idea-ology Trimmings
- Distress Inks used, Tattered Rose around sentiment
- Pearls and bling from Michaels
- DP is BasicGrey Capella 6" paper pad
- EK Success photo corner punch
- Sentiment done on computer; can't remember the font!