This is an awesome technique! I'm still a newbie, as far as Tim Holtz techniques goes. I really like this one.
This tag is my entry for 3 challenges:
1. Grungy Monday #15 Challenge over at Linda's place, Studio L3. The technique called the Rusty Noel Tag on Tim's site is from 2007.
2. The Stamp Man Challenge # 27 - Anything by T!m!
3. DragonsDream Tag It On: T10 #87 Project Tim Holtz
Stuff I used:
- Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters (green), Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge (orangey), Dusty Concord.
- Clear embossing powder, heat tool
- Sentiment stamp is from TH Mini Muse set; bird is from TH Flights of Fancy set; compass is from Clear Art Stamps, the Journey set. TH circle Fragment on top of compass
- Hardware, Reinforcer, Tissue Tape all TH
Couple of closeups:
Here ya go. A video. Train singing Soul Sister. Acoustic. Sing!