This tag fits 3 challenges:
1. Sunday Stamper Week 162 FLYING Theme Challenge over at Hels blog, Ink on My Fingers.
2. Try It On Tuesday: Tag - Birds and Bees
3. Theme Thursday Challenge - Wings
The How-To's and What-Not's:
- Stamped tag with Distress Inks, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo using Tim Holtz colour block technique, then stamped with music background stamp, and a few squirts of Glimmer Mist Coffee Shop.
- Music Tissue Tape and pin are TH also.
- Lace and ribbon from Dollar Store
- Sentiment and bird stamp are Close To My Heart, Find Your Style set.
- Bling from Michael's
A couple of closeups:
Here's a video that's a good fit for the FLYING theme. A funny music video by The Foo Fighters, performing their song "Learn To Fly". Have a look and listen. Sing along if you want to. You know you want to!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a look around before you go and leave a word or two!