|"Forget Love... I'd rather fall in Chocolate!"|
Lynne is hosting the current Stampsmith Challenge called, TSC18: Vintage - Using at least one Stampsmith stamp. Visit Lynne's blog and you will truly see some beautiful and inspirational vintage creations.
What I used:
- Image stamp is "The Chocolate Lover" from The Stampsmith Art Rubber Stamps
- Sentiment is from a quotes page on web
- Jet Black StazOn Ink and glossy paper
- DP is BasicGrey Cappella 6" paper pad
- Spellbinders Nesties Labels 4
- Cloth floral trim is Tim Holtz Trimmings
- Pearls and small flower from Michael's
- Photo corner punch
This woman is amazing! I love her whole "look" and of course her chocolate recipes! You may want to check out her website after you see this. Sorry. Not a sing-along video this post! You might want some chocolate to nosh on though!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a look around before you go, and leave a word or two! Hope you are enjoying your summer!
I'm very excited! I was featured and randomly picked as the winner of this challenge: TSC18: Vintage - Using at least one Stampmith stamp Challenge Thank you so much Lynne for a great challenge!