Monday, July 18, 2011

The Chocolate Lover

"Forget Love... I'd rather fall in Chocolate!"
Yay! I can play! Either I miss the challenges, didn't have a Stampsmith Stamp, or didn't have time to make something. This time I was able to use a Stampsmith stamp I recently purchased, and, I just finished making and posting a vintage wedding card, Going to the Chapel, so I had all the "vintage stuff" out and was able to put this card together. She looks very protective of her chocolates, doesn't she? Click on photo to see larger image.


Lynne is hosting the current Stampsmith Challenge called, TSC18: Vintage - Using at least one Stampsmith stamp. Visit Lynne's blog and you will truly see some beautiful and inspirational vintage creations.


What I used:
- Image stamp is "The Chocolate Lover" from The Stampsmith Art Rubber Stamps
- Sentiment is from a quotes page on web 
- Jet Black StazOn Ink and glossy paper
- DP is BasicGrey Cappella 6" paper pad
- Spellbinders Nesties Labels 4
- Cloth floral trim is Tim Holtz Trimmings
- Pearls and small flower from Michael's 
- Photo corner punch


This woman is amazing! I love her whole "look" and of course her chocolate recipes! You may want to check out her website after you see this. Sorry. Not a sing-along video this post! You might want some chocolate to nosh on though!



 Thanks for stopping by! Have a look around before you go, and leave a word or two! Hope you are enjoying your summer! 


I'm very excited! I was featured and randomly picked as the winner of this challenge: TSC18: Vintage - Using at least one Stampmith stamp Challenge  Thank you so much Lynne for a great challenge!

10 comments:

craftattack said...

Lovely card but I am NOT going to look at chocolate sites - or am I? Valerie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Debbie,
Thank You so much for mentioning my little Blog.
What can I tell you except I absolutely LOVE your card with all those fabulous details. I was hoping that the vintage theme would strike a chord.
I am myself a Chocolate Love so it is strange that I don't have that stamp in my stash.
Thank You for joining us and Good Luck with the Prize Draw and maybe see your artwork in future challenges!
Wishes
Lynne

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Debbie!!! I this is absolutely stunning! (as always!!) And the video ROCKS!!! I'm totally stoked that you joined us for the Stampsmith Challenge this week!! I had to take a little tour of your blog while I was here - you've been busy since I was here last!!! I am such a fan!! Your work is brilliant! Some really great techniques to try too! I must get busy!
Hugs,
Val :)

Bimart´s ateliê said...

Olá Debbie,estou adorando,visitar seu blog com tantas belezas adoro vintage e você faz muito bem beijos.

Wax Beach Artist said...

Bee-u-tee-ful card (hehe), what can I say, I love it! Also, what an awesome video, so cute and so fun and all that yummy chocolate!

Ephemera said...

Fabulous card gorgeously vintage, love it, brilliant layout and sentiment!

x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful romantic piece of art.

Karen McAlpine said...

So glad you were able to join us for this Stampsmith Challenge. Great card. Love all the accents...especially those fuzzy roses.

Gerri Herbst said...

Gorgeous card. Just adore the pearls in the rose trim. Brillant!

Vicky Hayes said...

Your vintage cards are stunning Debbie but how could you put that chocolatey video on your blog to tempt me?!! LOVE her moustache at the beginning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...