Here's the Techno Babble:
- Tim Holtz stash: Pen Nib, Pen Nib stamp, Trinket Pin "Secrets", Distress Inks: Tattered Rose (my new fav!), Weathered Wood, Vintage Photo, Old Paper. Tissue Tape
- Clip Art images: Postage stamps, Post Card, letters, are all from various free Vintage Clip Art sites. See my sidebar on the right for free vintage clip art sites. You can get Typewriter Head Girl as a freebie at Pringle Hill Studio.
- Glimmer Mist: Coffee Shop, Glacier. Pink pearl pin, lace from Dollar Store
- Sentiment is from computer; American Typewriter font.
- Versa Fine Vintage Sepia ink
- Stampin' Up! Binding Edge punch
A couple of closeups:
I was going to put an old manual typewriter here, and then I found this lovely lady with one on her head! Didn't notice until after I posted, that she's cutting her hair off with scissors! She must be really upset over the letter!
This was great fun to make! Go have a look at the other entries, here. Thanks for stopping by, and leave a word or 2 before departing!
I think you know what video I picked. It's pretty obvious! It's a good one too; in HD. Here's Joe Cocker singing "The Letter"
Sing along if you want to! You know you do!