Tuesday, June 14, 2011

KISS

Angel
You Are Laugh Out Loud Funny
For me, I 'm calling this challenge KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!). 

This was a hard one for me, as I found myself wanting to add more to it. When it said Clean & Simple, I immediately thought crisp, clean white card stock as the base. I very seldom if ever, do white. This card was actually my second attempt. The first one got so many ink splotches on it from my inky fingers it looked like I dropped kicked it across the room! 

No idea where I got the corner stamp. There is another one in the set; little different and larger. The sentiment stamp is from Michael's $1.50 bin. Thought it went well with Angel's attitude! She is another great stamp you can purchase at Stampotique Originals.

Have a look at the other entries in the SDC32: Clean & Simple - Any Stamps Challenge. BUT, before you leave, here's a video from one of my fav bands, Aerosmith, singing "Angel". Thought it would do nicely, since this post is all about her!

Have a look and listen. 
Sing along if you want to. You know you want to....



Thanks for stopping by! Leave a word or two before you go!

17 comments:

waxbeachartist said...

Your card is cute and your post was funny. I too have a hard time keeping anything clean and white. I wash my hands so much and still...smudges, boo.

fatmonica said...

It's a great card-that stamp looks brilliant!

Barb Cady said...

Great card! I get messy fingerprints on white paper too! Love your blog.

Bubbles said...

Great card (as expected! *lol*)... I know what you mean about how difficult it is not to add little bits here and there. Loved your definition of KISS... Keep It Simple Stupid.... had to laugh about that! :)

Willy said...

Wonderful KISS card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer’s Challenge # 32.

PsyPenguin said...

Beautiful, elegant card! Simple works very well with that great stamp. xx

joanne wardle said...

aah yes the fingerprints, the bane of the CAS crafters life!! your card is lovely. thanks for taking part in the stampotique challenge

Meggymay said...

Super card, the sentiment is so good with the stamp you used.

Kaz said...

This card is beautiful. I too suffer with inky finger splodges! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Jayne C said...

It's a great card, Debbie! I love that sentiment stamp...what a fab bargain find!! xx

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

Love the sentiment! great card Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge

dutchstamptramp said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Gez said...

Classy card. FABULOUS!

Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love those corner stamps and that is one of my fave bands as well!

SannaS said...

WOW!!!!! brilliant card!! absolutely GORGEOUS!! =)
hugs, SannaS

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh very nice. Love the way you coloured the image. (and I do know what you mean about the fingerprints!) Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Kate

Hermine said...

Its wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...