Monday, May 2, 2011

Sharp Dressed Men

My second tag! Entered this in the Sunday Stampers - Week 152 - Sharp Dressed Man challenge. Used my new Tim Holtz stamps, Steampunk. Watercolour background technique using Distress Inks: Bundled Sage, Vintage Photo (my fav!), Wild Honey, Broken China. Also used some Glimmer Mist: Bell Bottom Jeans and Tattered Leather. All hardware except eyelet and metal square are TH. Really like the TH tissue tape  The large gear stamp and key are from Inkadinkado Steampunk stamp set.


Here is a closer look:

You can see them popped up here:

Thanks for looking! Love to hear from you!

8 comments:

Bubbles said...

Amazing! I love this so much... it's inspired me to have a go at making some tags myself (and as I'm a bit of a neat-freak, a box to keep them in too *lol*). TFS

Sue said...

This is brilliant Debbie, I love your flash of blue, and the real vintage feel this has x

Gillian said...

Love the stamping, love the colours Debbie, love everything about it.

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Totally awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that the hand is pointing to the saying. I didn't notice that before. Yeah for bookmarks!
Grace

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a wonderful tag.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog, your work is inspiring, too... I'm a follower now :)

AJ said...

Great Tag, wonderful detailing…

Nine said...

Love it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...