Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stampsmith Challenge #11: The Female Of The Species - Using Any Stamp Company

The Female Form - Beautiful
My entry for the The Stampsmith Challenge #11: The Female Species. I didn't think I'd get this in on time! Used the alcohol ink background technique. Adirondack Alcohol Inks used: Sunset Orange, Pink Sherbet, Lettuce. Ribbon inked with same colours as well has my handmade flower. Glitter buttons, and bling. Stamps are from Close to My Heart. 

I must credit a co-worker by the name of Debbie (great name btw!), with the slant of my card. We attended a crop together and she made a card with the matted stamped image hanging slightly off the main card. I loved the idea, so I borrowed it! Thank you Debbie!

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a great card! Love the name of your blog too.

stampdiva said...

Hi
Thanks for joining TSC Female of the Species. Great take on the challenge theme. Love your card.
Good Luck.
Remember there will be a new theme on 15th of the month (tomorrow) so hope to see you return for that challenge.
Wishes
Lynne M

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Wow, Debbie!! Not only do I love love love your card, but your new blog look too!! Both soooo pretty!! Very glad you've joined us for the Stampsmith Challenge and can't wait to have a look around at what's new on your blog today!
Val :)
PS: See you Friday night in class :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...