Saturday, April 30, 2011

Come Fly With Me...

Time Flies
I entered Violet in a challenge called, Sunday Stamper - Week 51 - Wind Beneath My Wings Isn't she somethin'! Violet is a new digi stamp I bought at The Octopode Factory.The artist is Lily Chilvers, and I just love her weird and wonderful little people! Go see! Awesome artist! 

Violet is one of 4 Steampunk Ladies I purchased. The flying clock stamp is from Inkadinkado's new Steampunk set. The sentiment stamp is SandyLion Clear stamp set, "Time Flies". Paper is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper stack, hardware is TH. Used coloured pencils to colour Violet (browns, reds), flesh and blush for face. Spica glitter pens in brown, gold and peach.

The flying clock is layered. I also used a TH circle fragment on the clock face. Here's a closer look:


Thanks for looking! Leave a comment before you go! Have a great weekend! Is spring finally here, do you think?

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor this is fabulous! Am sorry that I am soooo late in getting around to see your entry... rm...been a bit busy the last couple of weeks :O)) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...