Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Step right up and see the slideshows!

Still trying to find my way around this blog thingy! Figured out how to upload slideshows finally! On the sidebar I've uploaded 2 slideshows. 


1. Brown Bag Challenge - Vintage Album Slideshow
The first one is  a Vintage Album a Victorian Lady might've kept to put her pictures of spring in and maybe jot down some secret thoughts, perhaps?

I created this for a Brown Bag Challenge at Carousel Rubber Stamps. Contents of the brown bag are seen here in this photo. The theme was Spring Blossoms. You had to use "some of everything in the bag", and anything else you had.

To my surprise, I came in 5th place! I received a $10 gift card to Carousel Rubber Stamps, plus, I got my $5.00 entry fee back. How awesome was that?!


In the bag



2. Stamps On Tiles Slideshow
All tiles were stamped using StazOn Timber Brown ink. Some were chalked to add a bit of colour. The only one that was sealed with an acrylic matte spray was the purple/blue "Tile on Tile". I read on several websites that StazOn was the best ink to use on tiles. Most sites said you didn't have to use a sealer.


Watch this video on how to make your own coasters with stamps and tiles:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...